- Table Dimensions: 70 in x 44 in x 29 in
- Dining Dimensions: 72 in x 46 in x 30 in
- Table Includes Matching Dining Top
- Recommended Seating - 6 for Dining, 8 for Poker
- Distinct Rectangular Poker Surface, A BBO Exclusive!
- Optional Dealer Tray(See Configuration Menu for Pricing)
- Matching Chair Set Available as Add-on- Height: 19 3/4" from floor to cushion top 19" wide
- Solid Wood Dining Top, Legs, and Chairs - Scratch Resistant
- Removable Armrest With Built-in 4 in Cup Holders
- Available With Dealer Cutout or Continuous Armrest
- Weight: 145 lbs - 205 lbs with Dining Top
- Fully Customized Graphic or Template Design Playing Surface Available
Modern rustic, clean lines and full of character, matching chairs provides a stunning dining experience. You know, but none of your party guests will suspect that the dining table that they've been gathering around was actually designed for evenings with much more…fun.
The Helmsley Game Table was designed to blend our premium game tables with modern design lines for a piece of functional furniture that's both the centerpiece of your dining room and game nights.
The Helmsley is configured for 6 in a dining setup and up to 8 players in gaming configuration. The table is 72" x 46" wide and the dining top, base, and matching chairs are all solid wood finished in a durable rustic finish. The dining top sits on pegs that do not leave marks on the table surface, and the dining top removes to reveal the true gem of this table.
The Helmsley can be customized with your choice of playing surface including suited speed cloth, armrest vinyl, and hardware.
We believe that personalized game tables are the foundation of human connectedness, and should be easily available for everyone. Which is why we offer a range of payment options to ensure everyone can afford their own custom poker table! Choose your dream table and get all the customizations (playing surface, armrest, in-table electronics, dining top, to name a few) you want. Then choose Affirm at checkout. With Affirm you can:
1) Pay over 3,6 or 12* months in easy monthly installments.
2) You’ll know exactly how much you owe before purchasing, in fact Affirm doesn’t even charge late fees! No surprises, no hidden fees!
3) Checking your eligibility won’t affect your credit score and you’ll get a decision right away! It’s that easy!
No interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
All orders from Game Theory Tables which require shipping are subject to the following shipping guidelines. Please read this carefully, if you do not report damage to your products according to the proper protocol you waive your liability to file shipping insurance and Game Theory Tables will not be responsible for damages or filing concealed damage. Please read this carefully.
All poker and gaming tables from Game Theory Tables ship on pallets via ground freight, fully insured. Our carrier will call you prior to delivery to schedule a day and time to deliver your table. Please note, most freight carriers require a 4-hour time window for delivery. ALL deliveries are CURBSIDE ONLY unless you have set up white glove/inside delivery with us PRIOR to your table shipping.
In the event that your table is damaged in transit, as long as your follow our receiving instructions we will be able to send out a replacement for you immediately.
Here is how to properly receive your poker and game table.
Once your table arrives the delivery driver is going to hand a form called the "DR" or Delivery Receipt. Once you receive this document sign it to state that you accept liability to inspect and go ahead and take a look at the boxes.
Game Theory Tables would like the opportunity to fix any situations prior to return. We have built a reputation for customer service by going out of our way to make sure our customers are satisfied, but in the event that we need to transact a return, here is our policy. Please familiarize yourself with our Shipping Receiving Instructions as we cannot accommodate returns for items with concealed damage or shipping damage until the insurance portion has been concluded between you and the shipping company. It is very important that you understand the proper way to accept your custom game table to protect yourself from hidden shipping damage.